In consideration of the Innovest System (Belize) Ltd Limited (henceforth known as “Company” or “the Company”) agreeing to enter into forex trading with the undersigned (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”, “you”, “your”), Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that:
1. Trading is Very Speculative and Risky. Trading in forex is highly speculative, involves an outstanding risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone but only for those investors who:
(a) understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved.
(b) are financially able to assume the loss of their total investment.
(c) have the knowledge to understand forex trading and the underlying currencies.
Customer represents, warrants and agrees that Customer understands these risks, is willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks of trading in forex and that the loss of Customer’s entire Account balance will not change Customer’s lifestyle.
2. Cash Settlement. Customer acknowledges and understands that forex trading can only be settled in cash.
3. The Company Is Not An Adviser Or a Fiduciary To Customer. Where the Company provides generic market recommendations, such generic recommendations do not constitute a personal recommendation or investment advice and have not considered any of your personal circumstances or your investment objectives, nor is it an offer to trade, or the solicitation of an offer to trade in forex. Each decision by Customer to trade in forex with the Company and each decision as to whether a transaction is appropriate or proper for Customer is an independent decision made by the Customer. The Company is not acting as an advisor or serving as a fiduciary to Customer. Customer agrees that the Company has no fiduciary duty to Customer and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, indemnifications, costs and/or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and/or any legal proceedings, incurred in connection with Customer following the Company’s generic trading recommendations or taking or not taking any action based upon any generic recommendation or information provided by the Company.
4. Recommendations Are Not Guaranteed. The generic market recommendations provided by the Company are based solely on the judgment of the Company’s personnel and should be considered as such. Customer acknowledges that it enters into any Transactions relying on its own judgment. Any market recommendations provided are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of the Company and/or its affiliates. The generic market recommendations of the Company are based upon information believed to be reliable, but the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof or represent that following such generic recommendations will reduce or eliminate the risk inherent in trading in forex.
5. No Guarantees of Profit. There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when trading in forex. Customer has received no such guarantees from the Company or from any of its representatives. Customer is aware of the risks inherent in trading in forex and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
6. Internet Trading. When Customer trades online (via the internet), the Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, indemnifications, costs or expenses, caused, directly or indirectly, by any malfunction or failure of any transmission, communication system, computer facility or trading software, whether belonging to the Company, Customer, any exchange or any settlement or clearing system.